Thursday, June 17, 2010

New! Poppy Cards & Other Things


New! Poppy Cards, originally uploaded by Sweet Moss.
Poor little neglected blog! Sorry I have been otherwise occupied. Since it has been a while, I do have a few things to share.

My first green thing is about to be released! I have a big of an obsession with green things (clothes, dishes, rugs, shoes) and the Sweet Moss line has felt somehow lacking with nothing green to represent my verde problemo. I have these new little 3.5 x 5 inch poppy cards going up for sale on etsy any minute now. I love this matcha green ink. You'd better believe the little Sweet Moss mushroom on the back of the card is uber cute in green.


I have done some work in my calendar/planner/journal (what do I call this thing?). My favorite part of these pages is the depth in the photo of the bird shape. It was such a happy accident.



Finally, my lotus card has been getting a lot of attention in the Etsy Treasuries. That's pretty nice! It is so fun to see how different people curate their lists. I found this Chai treasury particularly inspiring. I can almost smell the cardamom - or that could be the cardamom chocolate chip oatmeal cookies from last night. Either way, I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment