Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hellebores: not a disease


Hellebores Closeup, originally uploaded by Sweet Moss.

Today I had an interview with a local flower shop to help them get through the Mother's Day madness. I am loving these hellebores that everyone has in their gardens. They are so primitive and handsome. I am also love the luecodendron (the fuchsia "pine cones"), they remind me of the protea garden in Hobart, Tasmania.
I've also been hard at work on some digital collage sheets for Sweet Moss. I have two up for sale and another currently in the works. They are such a fun idea. I can't wait to get my hands on some iron-on transfers to use them myself. Maybe on a pillowcase? I've been using Inkscape to make them, which I am getting the hang of and highly recommend for those  without the funds for Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment